Information We Collect
- Personal Information: When you visit our website, we may collect certain personally identifiable information from you, such as your name, email address, and any other information you provide to us voluntarily.
- Usage Data: We may also automatically collect information about how you interact with our website. This may include your IP address, browser type, operating system, referring URLs, pages you visit, and other usage data.
How We Use Your Information
We use the information we collect for the following purposes:
- To provide and maintain our website’s functionality.
- To improve, personalize, and enhance your experience on our website.
- To respond to your inquiries, comments, or questions.
- To send you promotional information, newsletters, or marketing communications that we believe may be of interest to you (you can opt-out at any time).
- To monitor and analyze the usage of our website and its features.
Legal Basis for Processing Personal Data Under GDPR
Our legal basis for collecting and using the personal information described above will depend on the specific personal information and the context in which we collect it. However, we will generally process your personal information:
- With your consent.
- To fulfill our contractual obligations to you.
- To comply with legal obligations.
- To protect your vital interests.
- For our legitimate interests, provided they do not override your fundamental rights and freedoms.
How We Share Your Information
We do not sell, trade, or rent your personal information to third parties. However, we may share your information with third-party service providers who assist us in operating our website or providing services to you. These third-party service providers will have access to your personal information solely to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We may also disclose your personal information if required by law, regulation, or legal process or if we believe that such action is necessary to protect and defend our rights or property or to comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process.
Your Rights Under GDPR
Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), you have certain rights regarding your personal data, including:
- The right to access, update, or delete the personal information we hold about you.
- The right to object to the processing of your personal data.
- The right to restrict the processing of your personal data.
- The right to data portability.
- The right to withdraw your consent at any time (if processing is based on consent).
To exercise any of these rights, please contact us using the information provided in the “Contact Us” section below.
We value your trust in providing us with your personal information. We use reasonable administrative, technical, and physical measures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction.